Tuesday, May 8, 2018

# bipolar # crippling depression

University Pains

Having to deal with signing up for classes is hard enough without the constant feeling of impending doom. At the moment, my account is on hold which means I won't be able to actually sign up for classes until I pay the $730. Oh, the student life takes it's toll but I guess it's worth it? According to everyone it is. Here's hoping. 

The reason my account is on hold is because one of the professors decided not to take the mental health leave as a valid excuse to exempt a class. That's alright and all, except it makes it extremely difficult for me. The one with the crippling depression. So thanks, for adding to the issues while I can barely function at Uni in the first place. *sigh* Well! Just have to keep moving forward and right now the only thing to do is try to make that money, pay it to Uni, and finally take classes again. 

Have a Selfie
It sounds so simple in writing. Then I remember I can't leave the house about two to three days a week most of the time and I cry. How do people do it? It looks so simple to do, to just get ready and go to work and do your job and not break down or throw up. Wow. I admire all of you. No sarcasm this time, I truthfully admire that basic human function. Cause I don't have it. Ugh, why did He forget that specific bit, who knows but now I get to figure out how to bypass it with store bought serotonin. 

Well, for now I will ignore the large obstacles in front of me and just listen to music while staring at the wall and dissociating...... that was sarcasm, although it is most likely what will happen. Either that or I will fall asleep. I am so exhausted right now. No lie, my eyes are lead. I think I will give in and nap. I should have lunch but, nah, it's too much thinking and effort and then I'll cry because I can't cooperate anything to the household in the financial sense and I just sit there and eat instead of buy groceries and how I'm most likely a huge burden on everyone that ever so much as looks at me- AND this is where I tell myself it's nap time!! Yeah, bad brain..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates