Tuesday, May 8, 2018

# about me # bipolar

Introduction

Hello Everyone! 

I can go into a huge story right now, but I won't. My story starts now. Some facts to start off with are:

  1. I cannot work at the moment
  2. I am diagnosed with severe major depression, along with bipolar II and PTSD
  3. I am in my 20s 
  4. Life is precious to me


I will be posting about my good days, how I get through the bad days, and how different things affect me. I want this to be a way for me to get things off my chest, yes, and also a way to advocate for others who suffer from mental health illnesses. 

Expect a lot of pictures of my bullet journal, my cooking, my daughter, Heather's cat, and some very sad posts every now and then.

Thanks for joining me in this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates