Friday, May 11, 2018

# bullet journal # car stuff

Clerks Office

Dad bought me a car, aka, he bought himself a project. I get to register it though, since it's technically mine. So, a while ago I went ahead and went to the clerk's office and tried to go ahead and register it. Well, the guy we bought it from, he doesn't read English very well so he accidentally filled out the title wrong. We had to get that corrected by mailing back and forth. Now it's fixed! 

Ok, I go ahead and go back and everything is going good until "May I have your license?" AAAw dang it. My license was stolen in the break in. Now I'm waiting for a replacement and I left the little paper thing at home. It's too late to go get it and head back. So I have to go ahead and go back home and do it again. Well this was yesterday.

Today I woke up at 9am, got ready and was there at 10:30am. I got it all done and it went well. Yes! Then I went and paid bills. So bills are done, rent is paid, car is registered, and I'm exhausted. I still have to wash the bed sheets and covers though. I'm gonna rest a bit and then do that. I can make dinner while I do so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates