Thursday, June 21, 2018

# exercise # mental health

Namaste

I haven't posted in a bit. I have been trying to work on my physical appearance for a while, and I think I have made a good effort. After trying to focus on things like cardio and weight training with no success, I finally found yoga. This combines meditation, which I have found helpful, with strengthening of the body. The first few times I could not make it the full time, and sometimes I could not even execute the poses correctly or at all, and now I'm doing pretty well at it. Now, I do find myself staring at the mirror at times and thinking to myself, "I wish I looked as nice as some of these thinner ladies," but I'll get there. For now I'll just be a balancing blob of effort. I'm doing better than I was, and that's important. I am leaving the house now, and that's good. 



This week I have only gone once because I'm babysitting from 10am to 6pm everyday. I should try to get up for the early sessions, although I understand that the lack of energy is due to my illness and that getting up so early would make my day harder towards the end. I understand but it doesn't mean I like it. It's why it took a while for me to post. It's almost like taking different glasses of water and filling them up with a set amount of water from a pitcher. If I need to pour more water into the "Exercise" glass then there is less water to go into the "Blogging" glass. This week my water has been going into the "Work" glass due to the babysitting. 

I had a few drops left today for this post, so here you guys go. What are your go to ways to 'get physical'?


1 comment:

  1. I love dancing! It's one of the few things that doesn't bother my asthma too badly. That and flow staffing.
    I'm glad you're enjoying yoga!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates